- Integrated Care is now becoming everyday practice ensuring all patients have access to staff and services to help support them to better manage their health.
- Integrated Care, focusing on well integrated processes within WACHS, are working to better service patients and the community.
- Integrated Care is encouraging the update of the My Health record usage within WACHS to ensure vital health information is available to patients and other nominated health care providers when they need it anywhere in Australia.
- Patients are encouraged and supported to contact nominated staff when they feel they need help or advice about their health care and available services.
- All these are key to closing the gap in Aboriginal Health through support, education and access.
For more information on how you can be involved in the Integrated Care experience at WACHS contact Anita Dwyer on (02) 6845 3545.